Before ordering, we strongly recommend confirming wallpaper yardage with your professional installer. Depending on the scale of the wallpaper pattern, this should include a 20-30% overage. When in doubt, we advise rounding up to avoid the expense and time associated with reordering. You can take measurements of your room and use our WALLPAPER CALCULATOR for an initial estimate.
- Material: Clay Coated Wallpaper
- Roll Width: 27” wide trimmed, comes 30” untrimmed
- Roll Length: 5 yards
- Application: paste the paper, comes un-pasted
- Stock: made-to-order, samples ship within 5 business days
- Care: scratch resistant, washable – wipe clean with a damp sponge and mild soap
- Removal: strippable
Testing & Production:
- Manufacturing: Made to order in the USA, printed for you, in our California atelier
- Lead Time: 2-6 weeks for wallpaper yardage, contact us for current lead times
- Paper: sustainable wallpaper substrate, FSC Certified ensuring responsible use of forest resources
- Ink: UL GREENGUARD GOLD® Certified for low chemical emissions
- Fire Rating: Class A based on ASTM-E84 standard testing for smoke generation and flame spread.
Our wallpaper is washable. To clean it, please use a damp sponge or cloth to wipe the surface. Due to the printing process, some residue ink may come off the first time you clean the wallpaper. However, this does not affect the true colors in the design or the quality of the material.
Shipping & Returns:
All purchases are FINAL SALE. Please note that Pearl & Maude’s products, including wallpaper and fabric, are non-refundable as they are produced & cut specifically for you. We suggest ordering swatches before placing your final order to avoid any confusion. All orders are inspected before they are shipped; however, final responsibility rests with the customer. Any flaws must be brought to our attention within 5 business days of receipt.
We will ship your order with a signature requirement. If you would like your order delivered without a signature required, please contact us in writing.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. All orders are made to order for you, on a per-order basis. Please review Pearl & Maude’s policies before placing your order.