Carmen floral art print in moss green is a square shaped art print with an assortment of green, grey and white colors.
$40.00 – $130.00
Carmen is an intangible spectacle. A sparkling, ethereal spin of abstract floral forms, layered upon each other in translucent veils as if dancing with lace.
Our Carmen art print is a square, green, white and grey colored art print. The design is inspired by a stylized architectural detail. The result is a classic but abstract, botanical design. The original painting was made with spray paint and acrylic, and those materials and textures remain visible in this print.
Abstract and expressive; this print is bold and celebratory, while its floral motif is full of movement and abundance.
• Made individually for you in Teale’s studio
• Printed on heavy weight, archival 100% cotton rag paper – similar to watercolor paper
• The fine detail in this piece shows off the texture of the gold leaf and the tiny spatters of spray paint!
• Prints sized at 16″x16″ and larger will be shipped in a sturdy tube
• Versatile orientation artwork (display it horizontally or vertically!)
• Signed by Teale
PRINTED TO ORDER – please allow some time for us to create your print. Processing time is dependent on the quantity of prints we have in the works. Please contact us if you need a specific ship date and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
This print is created in and shipped out of Los Angeles, CA. Made in the USA.