Arabella is a grey, peach, coral, and cream fine art print.
$40.00 – $130.00
Whoopee! Your walls are about to become completely, artistically glamorous!
Arabella is a grey, red and cream colored art print. The design was inspired by an abstract painting of gorgeous old street lights in downtown (by Teale Hatheway). The painting was made with spray paint and gold leaf, and those powerful materials and textures remain visible in this print.
Abstract and expressive; this print is bold and undulating, while its symmetry is meditative and soothing.
• Made individually for you in Teale’s studio
• Printed on heavy weight, archival 100% cotton rag paper – similar to watercolor paper
• The fine detail in this piece shows off the texture of the gold leaf and the tiny spatters of spray paint!
• Prints sized at 16″x16″ and larger will be shipped in a sturdy tube
• Versatile orientation artwork (display it horizontally or vertically!)
• Signed by Teale
PRINTED TO ORDER – please allow some time for us to create your print. Processing time is dependent on the quantity of prints we have in the works. Please contact us if you need a specific ship date and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
This print is created in and shipped out of Los Angeles, CA. Made in the USA.