Cora • Grey White Small Hexagon Grasscloth
$20.00 – $890.00
Cora is a small hexagon patterned wallpaper with an ornamental flair. The grey and white shades of this geometric wallpaper are very neutral while the repeating pattern adds subtle texture to a room. Cora grey and white wallpaper is a perfect wallpaper for bedrooms, powder rooms, ceilings and sitting rooms. It is a complementary pattern for a surprising array of decorating styles including traditional interiors that need a boost of fun and, of course, your favorite bohemian styled rooms.
Repeat approx: 2.5″ w x 2.5″ h | Made in the USA.
• 5 yard minimum. Sold in continuous rolls.
• 36″ wide untrimmed, 33” trimmed.
• Natural fibers have a beautiful, lustrous sheen with a subtle reflective quality
• Class A fire rated. Suitable for residential and low-traffic commercial locations.
• Made from sustainable, renewable fibers of the agave plant
• Hand-woven by skilled artisans on non-mechanized looms
• Backed with chemical-free paper
• Breathable and VOC-free
• Material is completely biodegradable at the end of its life cycle
To order more than 5 yards, select “5 YARD MINIMUM.” Then add additional yards by selecting “ADDITIONAL YARD.”
Cora grey and white small hexagon wallpaper is also available in prepasted wallpaper and vellum.
In addition, Cora is available in other colorways including a pink version.
Originally painted with textural spray paint, brush strokes and gold leaf, our Cora pattern shows the hand of the artist. If you are interested in learning more about this wallpaper pattern, you can view the original painting of the vintage street light which inspired it, on Teale Hatheway’s website.