Carmen Inlay • Clay Abstract Floral Grasscloth
$20.00 – $890.00
Carmen is an intangible spectacle. A sparkling, ethereal spin of abstract floral forms, layered upon each other in translucent veils as if dancing with lace.
Repeat approx: 16.5″ w x 8.5″ h | Made in the USA.
• 5 yard minimum. Sold in continuous rolls.
• 36″ wide untrimmed, 33” trimmed.
• Natural fibers have a beautiful, lustrous sheen with a subtle reflective quality
• Class A fire rated. Suitable for residential and low-traffic commercial locations.
• Made from sustainable, renewable fibers of the agave plant
• Hand-woven by skilled artisans on non-mechanized looms
• Backed with chemical-free paper
• Breathable and VOC-free
• Material is completely biodegradable at the end of its life cycle
To order more than 5 yards, select “5 YARD MINIMUM.” Then add additional yards by selecting “ADDITIONAL YARD.”
Carmen in clay pink and grey is also available in prepasted wallpaper and vellum.
In addition, Carmen is available in other colorways including daisy yellow, berry pink and moss green.
Originally painted with textural spray paint, brush strokes and gold leaf, our Cora pattern shows the hand of the artist. If you are interested in learning more about this wallpaper pattern, you can view the original painting of the vintage street light which inspired it, on Teale Hatheway’s website.