Artemis • Light Clay Tropical Botanical Grasscloth
$20.00 – $890.00
Artemis light clay pink and moss green vellum wallpaper is an optimistic, botanical pattern. The soft pink and green shades of this pretty, tropical-inspired wallpaper feel casual and stylish while the repeating pattern lends a tailored formality. Artemis tropical, botanical wallpaper is a perfect wallpaper for bedrooms, powder rooms, dining rooms and pool houses. It is a complementary pattern for a surprising array of decorating styles including traditional interiors that need a boost of fun and, of course, your favorite bohemian styled rooms.
Repeat approx: 16.5″ w x 11″ h | Made in the USA.
• 5 yard minimum. Sold in continuous rolls.
• 36″ wide untrimmed, 33” trimmed.
• Natural fibers have a beautiful, lustrous sheen with a subtle reflective quality
• Class A fire rated. Suitable for residential and low-traffic commercial locations.
• Made from sustainable, renewable fibers of the agave plant
• Hand-woven by skilled artisans on non-mechanized looms
• Backed with chemical-free paper
• Breathable and VOC-free
• Material is completely biodegradable at the end of its life cycle
To order more than 5 yards, select “5 YARD MINIMUM.” Then add additional yards by selecting “ADDITIONAL YARD.”
Artemis light clay tropical botanical wallpaper is also available in pre-pasted wallpaper, luxurious vellum and fabric..
In addition, Artemis is available in other colorways including a darker, moodier version and a show stopping red and yellow version.
Originally painted with textural spray paint, brush strokes and gold leaf, our Artemis pattern shows the hand of the artist. If you are interested in learning more about this wallpaper pattern, you can view the original painting of the vintage street light which inspired it, on Teale Hatheway’s website.